Enterprise Voice Systems
IP Communication for Larger Enterprises
Converged communication network is a key requirement of most large and super-large enterprises. IP communication meets challenges arising from both centralized and decentralized structures. With over a decade’s experience in handling communication infrastructure for big enterprises, we provide scalable and modular enterprise telephony solutions. Our installed base consists of enterprises ranging from a few hundred to thousands of users, single to multiple locations on multiple networks.
Medium & Small Enterprises
While the requirements of medium and small enterprises are unique, we excel in providing the most optimal solutions to meet our clients’ unique environments. We have pioneered the multiple platforms approach to suit technology solutions needs of SMBs.
Enabling a user for Enterprise Voice leads to several benefits like associating a telephone number with a user’s account, flexibility that is not available in PBX systems, seeing visual calls and the ability to mute, transfer or end calls by just clicking a button, call forwarding etc.
• Call forwarding settings: Unanswered calls are automatically forwarded after specified time-out.
• Call delegation: Users can delegate personnel to attend calls on their behalf.
• Response Groups: Inbound calls can be directed to Agents who are part of a group.
• Call Park: The Enterprise Voice user can answer a call at one endpoint, put the call on hold, ‘park’ it temporarily, and then continue from another location.
• Private line: Having a secret number hidden from address lists and contacts, configured to ring with a different sound.
• Archiving: Call data and reports can be archived.
• Monitoring: Audio-video calls can be monitored.
• Remote access: Completely seamless and consistent user access regardless of location.
• Federation: Users can participate in video conferences, allows conducting business across organizations.
• IM connectivity: Enables users to communicate with contacts using other public IM networks like AOL, MSN and Skype.
Contact Center and Enterprise Application
In today’s competitive environment, the prime focus of Contact Centers is ensuring customers receive resolution to their queries during their first contact. From a contact center agent’s viewpoint, a fully integrated back office and multi-channel capability enables the job to be much more empowering as making intelligent choices and decisions to customers becomes easier.
For years, we have successfully developed and deployed rich call management solutions (Voice Inbound, outbound, IVR, Web Chat, Video Chat, email, SMS, WFM etc.) that route customer interactions to the most skilled agents.
We have partnered with leading OEMs to offer voice recording solutions. The offerings include all types of call recording like Extension side (TDM & IP) and Trunk side (PSTN , ISDN & IP) and provide detailed reporting complying with the needs of any organization.